THE BASICS HABITS OF YOUR DAILY LIFE-
I like reading this habits, practice it over and over again, i love to hear practice the word God every daily, this being part of my habits which it helps me a lot and i must do this every day and i see the joy continue out,
1. Join 5 A.M. Club. Not as easy as writing or reading here
2. Start Your day with 20–20–20 rule. First 20 for Exercise, and the next 20 for planning your goals and last 20 for Learning something new every day.
3. Meditate at least 30 minutes a day. Preferable time is after bed and before bed.
4. Have a good breakfast. Your mood depends on the food you eat. and yea it’s very important in increasing your daily productivity.
5. Stop your work. close your eyes, breath deep and observe your surroundings. Do this at least once in an hour. This is highly recommended to increase your presence of mind.
6. Read Books: at least 30 minutes a day.
7. Like your body, your brain needs exercise too. spend at least 15 mins on problem-solving or few logical games.
8. Evaluate your today’s performance before going to bed. See where you went wrong or how can you improve your day better.
9. Plan your next day and enjoy the outstanding increase in your productivity.
10. Watch TED videos, at least one a day.
11. Follow people like Robin Sharma. spend more time with people who inspire you a lot and Yes Robin Sharma does that.
12. Always have a list of pending activities and complete it when you have free time.
13. Talk to yourself and think more about what inspires you a lot. This is the game-changer.
13. Read Quora, but even Quora doesn’t help you to improve or grow when you only read and not implement the things you have learned or read.
Note: Points Eight, Nine and ten hardly take 10–15 minutes every day but highly improves your productivity and save you a lot of time. Don’t forget Self-Evaluation le